is a website or database that anyone can edit who has access to contribute or modify the content.
Medical wikis, created by physicians, are databases featuring information for medical professionals or patients.
- Creator: The community of Wikiversity
- Description: "Wikiversity is a Wikimedia Foundation project devoted to learning resources, learning projects, and research for use in all levels, types, and styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning."
WikiBooks: Click here
for all bioinformatics-related books
Entry on Bioinformatics
- Creator: The community of WikiBooks
- Description: Bioinformatics-related books
and category on Bioinformatics
- Creator: The community of Wikipedia
- Description: Wikipedia is a free encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. The linked category contains all the entries written about bioinformatics.
- Quality: Featured article