is a website with regular entries commonly organized in a reverse chronological order.
Webicina only shows you blogs from the best quality. We highlight why that particular blog was included in our database, and also if the blog is accredited by HONcode
(Health on the Net Foundation); meets the rules of The Healthcare Blogger Code of Ethics
(HBCE); or complies with the HIPAA
(Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) rules.
If you think your blog should be listed here, please let us know
The blogosphere (even the medical one) is so huge it is hard to track all the blogs you are interested in. That is why bloggers organize blog carnivals, special types of blog events. Each edition is a collection of the best blogposts focusing on a particular topic and is published on a regular schedule.
- Organizer: It was organized by Nick Genes, but now is managed by Dr. Val.
- Description: Grand Rounds, established in 2004, is a weekly summary of the best medical blog posts on the Internet. Each week a different blogger takes a turn hosting Grand Rounds and summarizing the best medical and health care discussions of the week.
- Quality: The best and most comprehensive carnival about medicine.
It does not only focus on diabetes, but usually covers diabetic issues.
- Organizer: V.K. Rajagopalan
- Description: Diabetes is incurable but if we take the right care for it, then it is definitely controllable. Whether you have Diabetes or not, Carnival of Diabetes will help you to get all relevant information on Diabetes and Diabetes related complications, and its prevention, treatment and control.