is a website or database that anyone can edit who has access to contribute or modify the content.
Medical wikis, created by physicians, are databases featuring information for medical professionals or patients.
WikiBooks: Click here
for all ophthalmology-related books
- Creator: The community of WikiBooks
- Description: Ophthalmology-related WikiBooks
Entry on Ophthalmology
- Creator: The community of Wikiversity
- Description: "Wikiversity is a Wikimedia Foundation project devoted to learning resources, learning projects, and research for use in all levels, types, and styles of education from pre-school to university, including professional training and informal learning."
and category on Ophthalmology
Media category of Ophthalmology
- Creator: The community of Wikipedia
- Description: Wikipedia is a free encyclopaedia that anyone can edit. The linked category contains all the entries written about ophthalmology.
- Quality: B-Class article
- Creator: The community of Wikimedia Commons
- Description: Wikimedia Commons is the database of media content of Wikipedia.