Peto Institute News
- Strategic significance at the Pető Institute Strategic significance at the Pető Institute
LINK: "Below a unit of strategic significance at the Pető Institute, the Institute of Conductive Pedagogy introduces itself..."
- World Cerebral Palsy Day will be celebrated on every continent! World Cerebral Palsy Day will be celebrated on every continent!
We are united to change the world for people with cerebral palsy! Here’s How Facebook: Like the World CP Day Facebook pageInstagram: World CP Day InstagramTwitter: World CP Day website Wear Green Green is the official World Cere [...]
- in memoriam Ferenc Székely in memoriam Ferenc Székely
Dear Colleagues, The conductor Ferenc Székely died on 19 August 2013 at the age of 81 years.We shall say good-bye to our beloved colleague on 20 September 2013 from 14.00 o’clock in the lecture room in the Institute building on Villányi út [...
- Announcement Announcement
Announcement On behalf of the management of the Pető College and of its Practice Education Institute we express our sincere thanks for the well-meaning inquiries and the support we have received in the past few days following media releases [...]
- Drawing and Painting Competition Drawing and Painting Competition
The András Pető Institute of Conductive Education and Conductor Training College and The International Pető Association invited children and youth receiving or having received conductive education to participate in a Drawing and Painting Co [...]
The Conductive Post
- Advice for parents: What to do about your Cerebral Palsy child Advice for parents: What to do about your Cerebral Palsy child
A while ago I reached out to a parent of a child with my type of Cerebral Palsy. They were very excited to hear from me as someone who has been through all of this and -not without dedication and sacrifice from many people in his life manag [...]
- Special Education reforms: opportunities for conductive education in the UK Special Education reforms: opportunities for conductive education in the UK
Andrew Sutton left a Comment on my recent blog posting "Some SEN Statementing questions answered by Special Needs Jungle" in the form of a link to a posting on his own blog where, after leading in with a clip from...
- NEW ZEALAND NEW ZEALAND
Getting on with itFrom the latest edition of the embarrassingly full newsletter of the New Zealand Foundation of Conductive Education –A recent survey established that as at September a total of 249 young persons and adults are accessing Co [...]
- CINEMA NEWS – RELEASE DATE CINEMA NEWS – RELEASE DATE
Walking with the EnemyThe film Walking with the Enemy will be generally released in the United States on 25 April 2014:http://www.walkingwiththeenemy.com/https://www.facebook.com/WalkingWithTheEnemyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_with_ [...]
- How it all started How it all started
I don't quite remember what came first: When I was in my very early teens my brother announced he was going to Paris with his girlfriend for a few weeks A cross-Europe roadtrip of a lifetime with a planned visit at Euro Disney. My par [...]