Aphrodite Women's Health
- The Healthy Moms Magazine The Healthy Moms Magazine
More Than Just Another Health Blog for Moms... The Healthy Moms Magazine is THE Number One Health and Wellness Online Magazine for moms featuring several experts and mom bloggers. Here you will find information on everything from fitness, [...]
- I Diet and Work Out so Why Can’t I Lose Weight? I Diet and Work Out so Why Can’t I Lose Weight?
When most people ask themselves this question, it is not a rhetorical one; they know why. The failure to resist eating a large meal every night before bedtime or an addiction to fast food causes... Click on the title above to read more
- Please Join Us for a #ChildObesity Chat on Monday Feb. 25 at 9PM EST Please Join Us for a #ChildObesity Chat on Monday Feb. 25 at 9PM EST
The busy high stressed lifestyles of today's American families has lead to an obesity epidemic. Americans over the past 30 years have been leading unhealthy lifestyles and the weight and health of... Click on the title above to read more
- 2013 Best Weight Loss Supplement 2013 Best Weight Loss Supplement
With thousands of weight loss supplements on the market today deciding which one will work the best can get confusing. Here at The Healthy Moms Magazine we have put together a list of three of the... Click on the title above to read more
- How a Little Oral Care can go a Long Way How a Little Oral Care can go a Long Way
As moms, we strive to provide not only ourselves with proper oral care, we also take our kids to get routine exams and cleanings. As Kansas parents there are a number of fun, healthy family... Click on the title above to read more
Medical News Today
- Triple-negative breast cancer subtypes identified using microRNA Triple-negative breast cancer subtypes identified using microRNA
A new, large-scale study of triple-negative breast cancer shows that small molecules called microRNA can be used to define four subtypes of this aggressive malignancy. The findings could lead to new screening methods, prognostic markers and [...]
- New approach mimicking the body's natural defenses could help treat a therapy-resistant breast cancer New approach mimicking the body's natural defenses could help treat a therapy-resistant breast cancer
A new combination of antibodies was found to be effective in mice against triple-negative breast cancer.
- Genetic variation doubles risk of aortic valve calcification Genetic variation doubles risk of aortic valve calcification
Researchers have found a genetic variant that doubles the likelihood that people will have calcium deposits on their aortic valve. Such calcification, if it becomes severe, can cause narrowing or a blockage of the aortic valve, a condition [...]
- Molecular link between metabolism and breast cancer Molecular link between metabolism and breast cancer
A protein associated with conditions of metabolic imbalance, such as diabetes and obesity, may play a role in the development of aggressive forms of breast cancer, according to new findings.
- Enzyme behind breast cancer mutations identified Enzyme behind breast cancer mutations identified
Researchers have uncovered a human enzyme responsible for causing DNA mutations found in the majority of breast cancers. The discovery of this enzyme -- called APOBEC3B -- may change the way breast cancer is diagnosed and treated.