Peto Institute News
- Strategic significance at the Pető Institute Strategic significance at the Pető Institute
LINK: "Below a unit of strategic significance at the Pető Institute, the Institute of Conductive Pedagogy introduces itself..."
- World Cerebral Palsy Day will be celebrated on every continent! World Cerebral Palsy Day will be celebrated on every continent!
We are united to change the world for people with cerebral palsy! Here’s How Facebook: Like the World CP Day Facebook pageInstagram: World CP Day InstagramTwitter: World CP Day website Wear Green Green is the official World Cere [...]
- in memoriam Ferenc Székely in memoriam Ferenc Székely
Dear Colleagues, The conductor Ferenc Székely died on 19 August 2013 at the age of 81 years.We shall say good-bye to our beloved colleague on 20 September 2013 from 14.00 o’clock in the lecture room in the Institute building on Villányi út [...
- Announcement Announcement
Announcement On behalf of the management of the Pető College and of its Practice Education Institute we express our sincere thanks for the well-meaning inquiries and the support we have received in the past few days following media releases [...]
- Drawing and Painting Competition Drawing and Painting Competition
The András Pető Institute of Conductive Education and Conductor Training College and The International Pető Association invited children and youth receiving or having received conductive education to participate in a Drawing and Painting Co [...]
The Conductive Post
- HURRY, HURRY, HURRY! HURRY, HURRY, HURRY!
Disposal of CE 'furniture'Excellent provenanceWhen it's gone, it's goneColin and Donna Mock were amongst the first parents to take their cerebrally palsied children to Budapest, back in the late eighties. They were also amongst the first f [...]
- Push me harder Push me harder
When I was a in my early teens, my parents tried a number of physical activities to integrate into my schedule. Twice a week I would go to the swimming pool in the area, every Monday I'd ride horses and every day after school I was biking. [...]
- ENGLAND AND WALES: ANOTHER SURPRISE! ENGLAND AND WALES: ANOTHER SURPRISE!
Shock, horror: Charity Commission a dud – and that's officialThe charitable (voluntary) sector has played a leading role in developing Conductive Education in England and Wales*, where charities are regulated by the Charity Commission. [...]
- A WELL-INFORMED PARLIAMENTARIAN A WELL-INFORMED PARLIAMENTARIAN
Western Australia, 21 years agoWholly by chance I have discovered the following speech made in the Legislative Assembly of Western Australia on 26 May 1992. I did not know of it at the time and perhaps some of those involved in Conductive E [...]
- Books from Conductive Education Press. Tell me what you think Books from Conductive Education Press. Tell me what you think
In all forms of retail it helps to know what the market wants and needs, and what it is prepared to shop and pay for. More importantly who is doing the shopping. Conductive Education Press is no different.Conductive Education Press was set [...]