HBV and HCV Advocate Hepatitis Blog
- Hepatitis C Virus Proven to Remain Infectious for Up to Six Weeks on Surfaces Hepatitis C Virus Proven to Remain Infectious for Up to Six Weeks on Surfaces
Yale researchers from the schools of public health and medicine have proven that an accidental drop of the hepatitis C virus (HCV) can remain infectious on surfaces for up to six weeks at room temperature. The finding provides biologic [...]
- Protein links liver cancer with obesity, alcoholism, and hepatitis Protein links liver cancer with obesity, alcoholism, and hepatitis
Obesity, alcoholism, and chronic hepatitis all increase the risk of getting liver cancer, which is the third leading cause of cancer death worldwide. Obesity in particular is driving a significant increase in liver cancer in the United S [...]
- Hepatitis C Transmission Confirmed in a Dental Setting Hepatitis C Transmission Confirmed in a Dental Setting
In September, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention confirmed that the first patient-to-patient transmission of hepatitis C occurred in a dental setting in the U.S. This transmission occurred in the oral surgery practice in Tul [...]
- Health Care Reform and Hepatitis C: A Convergence of Risk and Opportunity Health Care Reform and Hepatitis C: A Convergence of Risk and Opportunity
A new report, Health Care Reform and Hepatitis C: A Convergence of Risk and Opportunity, authored by Milliman, and funded by Janssen Therapeutics, is available from Milliman at Health Care Reform and Hepatitis C Report. We hope [...]
- Action Alert: Lift the federal ban on syringe exchange funding Action Alert: Lift the federal ban on syringe exchange funding
Over the next two weeks, your member of Congress will decide the fate of the senseless syringe access funding ban. Tell your member of Congress to save lives by lifting the ban now!Click here to sign the petition!
Hepatitis A Blog
- Contoocook, New Hampshire Hepatitis A Outbreak Mystery Contoocook, New Hampshire Hepatitis A Outbreak Mystery
Carrie Williams is healthy again, after suffering from hepatitis A and spending nine days in the hospital. “I have never felt so ill in my life,” said Williams. “I’ve had... Continue Reading
- Thunder Bay Wendy’s Linked to Hepatitis A Scare Thunder Bay Wendy’s Linked to Hepatitis A Scare
CDC reports, that the Thunder Bay District Health Unit is putting the public on alert as it investigates a case of hepatitis A in an employee of Wendy’s restaurant located on... Continue Reading
- Hepatitis A Alert in North Dakota Hepatitis A Alert in North Dakota
The Fargo Catholic Diocese’s new bishop, John Folda, may have exposed hundreds of church members to the hepatitis A virus in late September and early October. The state Health Department... Continue Reading
- Durham Friends Meetinghouse Linked to Hepatitis A Risk Durham Friends Meetinghouse Linked to Hepatitis A Risk
Food Safety News reports, Health officials in Maine have traced a case of Hepatitis A back to a community dinner in the town of Durham. Attendees who ate at the... Continue Reading
- Hepatitis A Lawsuit to be Filed in New York Hepatitis A Lawsuit to be Filed in New York
Over 2,500 Hepatitis A Vaccines given. In response to cases of hepatitis A infections in an employee and four customers at New Hawaii Sea restaurant, located at 1475 Williamsbridge Road... Continue Reading
My World - Ian Quill
- What if Money didn't matter? What if Money didn't matter?
- Margaret’s Story Margaret’s Story
- Gilead Sciences: Please collaborate with Bristol Myers for the Cure for Hepatitis C NOW! Gilead Sciences: Please collaborate with Bristol Myers for the Cure for Hepatitis C NOW!
- Valuable Lesson from Bill Gates Valuable Lesson from Bill Gates
- Happiness Challenge Meditation Happiness Challenge Meditation
The National Viral Hepatitis Roundtable
- World Hepatitis Day – 2013 World Hepatitis Day – 2013
Written By : Martha Saly on July 29, 2013. Published on the Disruptive Women in Health Care blog. Link
- Stakeholder Input Vital to Extension of Viral Hepatitis Action Plan by Daniel Raymond Stakeholder Input Vital to Extension of Viral Hepatitis Action Plan by Daniel Raymond
- NVHR Newsletter – Special Edition: Focus on NVHR Members NVHR Newsletter – Special Edition: Focus on NVHR Members
Treatment Action Group (TAG) Featured in Oscar Nominated Documentary
- Moving Forward >> Liver Life Walk Moving Forward >> Liver Life Walk
Crissy Field in San Francisco on September 15, 2012 California’s Great America in Santa Clara on September 23, 2012 Register now!
- Hepatitis C Choices in Care Conference Hepatitis C Choices in Care Conference
To register Click Here
Triumph Over Hepatitis C
- Non-pharmaceutical Hepatitis C Treatment Programs Non-pharmaceutical Hepatitis C Treatment Programs
Lloyd Wright speaks about the various condition specific Programs and packages available at Alternative Medicine Solution.The programs are designed for the best use of your time and money. There are condition specific packages and mul [...]
- Cameron Steele June 3rd Radio Archive with Lloyd Wright Cameron Steele June 3rd Radio Archive with Lloyd Wright
DOWNLOAD This Archive Hereradio show from Monday June 3rd Lloyd was Live on the The Cameron Steele Hour for an hour to discuss Hepatitis C and the Aging.
- This is What Causes Aging This is What Causes Aging
Dr. Ed Park is an expert in stem cells an telomerase. Here he discusses what aging is and what it happening at the cellular level, that causes our bodies to slowly break down and age over time.
- Dr. John Ward, Head of Viral Hepatitis at the CDC Dr. John Ward, Head of Viral Hepatitis at the CDC
Dr. John Ward talks about Hepatitis in the HIV community.Getting tested has become a number one item for the FDA. The info on the video is good info. They really do not say much about HVC other than ½ of the people with AIDS also have a [...]
- The Natural Nurse & Dr. Z w/ Lloyd Wright on Hep C The Natural Nurse & Dr. Z w/ Lloyd Wright on Hep C
Lloyd's radio show from 12-11 Host Eugene Zampieron, ND, MH, www.drznaturally.com interviews Mr. Lloyd Wright. Lloyd Wright attended UCLA for undergraduate work and continued his formal education at CalLutheranUnivers [...]