Medical professionals upload their favourite cases so they can contribute to medical education globally. Here are a few sites and communities that present clinical cases.
- Description: "QuizMD: "It was created to help students help each other succeed, to collectively scratch each others' backs. Education doesn't need to be difficult. Take control and make it yours."
- Description: "With over twenty years in radiology management and radiography education, the staff of RTstudents.com is dedicated to helping you successfully complete your degree in the field of radiology or another medical imaging modality. Within our pages you will find the best radiology links and resources to help you with your radiology and medical imaging courses. In addition, RTstudents.com features medical imaging job listings and career information that will help you locate that perfect radiology job upon graduation."
- Description: "The Radiology Assistant is the educational web site of the Radiological Society of the Netherlands. We focus on common radiological issues in a problem oriented way for radiology residents and radiologists."
- Description: "RADLIST.com was founded in 2005 to index the many radiology CME opportunities for physicians and technologists. In the beginning, the site was homemade and included approximately 100 meetings and a few popular CME sponsor links."
- Description: Medical imaging terms, abbreviations and acronyms.
- Description: "This site aims to provide easy access to a radiology resource which includes a ‘case of the week’, tutorials for medical students, a film library and mock exam cases for radiology registrars."
The Society of Thoracic Radiology was founded in 1982 to develop an inclusive organization of radiologists interested in and dedicated to cardiopulmonary radiology.
- Description: "Radiology E-Books, Video Tutorials, Journals and Technology trend. Upgrade your knowledge, serve better, earn more money and live better. All Free from this site."
- Description: While the need for education in this area has clearly been established, there are no widely available resources that provide information to both patients and health care providers about the increased risk of cancer from medical imaging. X-RayRisk.com is an educational website that focuses on estimating this risk. One of the site’s main features is a web based calculator that allows users to track their imaging history and estimate their personal risk, while providing answers to frequently asked questions.
- Quality: Accredited by HONcode
"Flickr is an image and video hosting website, web services suite, and online community. In addition to being a popular website for users to share and embed personal photographs, the service is widely used by bloggers to host images that they embed in blogs and social media."